Is this telephone broken?

>> Sunday, January 28, 2007


And from a phone conversation with Nico (that's why I hate talking to boyfriends on the phone):


....Nico: You're older then me

Ale: Whatever! By 2 MONTHS! You're saying that cus you're jealous that I look 10 years younger then you!

Nico: You don't look 18...!

Ale: Well, everyone says I do and even if I don't, I still look way younger then you anyway!

Nico: People tell me I look 21, maybe 22.

Ale: Yeah RIGHT! Wait, so how old do you think I look?????

Nico: You look 28.

Ale: WHAT!!!!!!!...... Well GOOD!!!! I'm glad YOU THINK SO! I hate having people think I'm 18 and not take me seriously, I WANT to look my age!

Nico: Good, cus you do.

Ale: In fact, I TRY to look older because I look so YOUNG!

Nico: Well you're doing a good job.

Ale: (silence)

Nico: umm.. are you mad? why are you quiet?

Ale: Because I'm STICKING MY TONGUE OUT AT YOU!!!

Nico: well you definitely don't ACT 28 that's for sure...
.........
That's it, I'm going to request a chaperon to be present at our next phone conversation! We'll see how he'll like that!

7 comments:

vespa-rosso,  January 28, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

HA -- I can sympathize -- especially as I go through the same thing, except with the whole 'we don't speak the same language' thing thrown in :)

Mike January 28, 2007 at 9:00 PM  

Ok, the tongue thing was hilarious. Personally though, I'd put you closer to 24.

Alessandra,  January 28, 2007 at 10:52 PM  

vespa- yeah, thats a plus for you. i think a lot of problems btween people arise because they THINK they understand but in fact they dont. so if you start out thinking that there MAY be a misunderstanding it actually works out better

viking- ok, 24 is good, i can live with that.

vespa-rosso,  January 29, 2007 at 2:19 AM  

good point -- if i've said something wrong on accident i can just back up and say "oh, you must have misunderstood me". HA.

cadiz12 January 30, 2007 at 3:30 AM  

is that chaperone going to be wearing a black-and-white striped shirt and a whistle around his neck?

highcontrast January 30, 2007 at 6:36 AM  

BAAAAHAHHAHEOAHE oh that nico is a funnnnnny one

ale January 30, 2007 at 3:23 PM  

cadiz i believe that's called a refferie...? :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP