Out and about

>> Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I always "yell" at other bloggers to post about what they ate, where they went... etc. So I guess I should do the same, I have been doing a bit of going out lately...

Besides, no better way to dissipate winter blues then hit it right between the eyes with FUNNNNN!!!!!


Ok, so last week Wallstr and I had a real casual pow-pow at everyones (her and mine) favorite brewery:



Always busy with tons of students, something about seeing their stressed out little faces makes me so glad that I'll never have to do homework again!






I LOVE spicy buffalo wings! Trying to extinguish the flames with beer works to every one's advantage.




Next to us was a couple that were discussing wedding plans with the guy's father. I don't know why (well I do) but it just SO annoys me to hear about people getting married.


Wallstr is going to yet another wedding and while I don't even know that girl I'm already annoyed at her choices of wedding hall, etc etc.

What is it about weddings that just makes everyone an award winning critic? Its like why do we pick at every little detail while we should just be happy to have been invited to a big party with lots of drinks!?

Jealousy? Sure, why not. But not about being married, I think just a natural reaction for people when they see others getting ALL the attention. If its your friend that's getting married, then its a simple straight forward hatred towards the both of them for ABANDONING us. Its like a big "Good buy" party. Maybe the people going away are happy but not their friends that are saying good buy. Blah! I guess if you are already part of a married couple and go to a wedding its like a "Welcome" party so obviously you're glad to welcome new people into your sphere.

Whatever lets not dwell on this.

Highcontrast, Jazz and friend we all went to take advantage of New York City Restaurant Week and went to a really lovely place, with lovely modern decor, where we had an incredibly lovely dinner (and drinks!) all served by very lovely waiter boys.... mmmmm delicious (the food of course).














After which a bit of bar hopping ensued. Standard procedure.

8 comments:

Alessandra,  January 24, 2007 at 5:14 PM  

its weird, i really WAS trying to "say" something in this post... but i guess i couldnt firgure out what it was...

Guyana-Gyal January 24, 2007 at 6:01 PM  

I want to elope. What I mean is, I don't want the huge big crowd, I want a tiny little *do* on a secret mountain. I think I saw it in a movie and it looked sooooo romantic.

Jessica January 25, 2007 at 12:54 AM  

This makes me wish I had gone out, oh in the last six mooonths. blah. where are the clubs in neuchatel??

cadiz12 January 25, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

now i have a taste for spicy buffalo wings! mmmmm.

i'm thinking a small affair, too, in a remote location where the haters will be reluctant to come.

ale January 25, 2007 at 1:23 AM  

i want a "backyard" wedding :) - that is backyard of a VILLA wedding :P hehe

jessica- how about having some people over? are there any "lounge" or pubs there? there must be!

jiji January 25, 2007 at 4:54 PM  

How fun! What restaurant did you go to? My roomie and I are gonna go out tonite for restaurant week. i'll try to post pictures!

ale January 25, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

Jinius- we went to "Perry Street" (on perry street) :) its really lovely!

check out "The Other room" bar right up the street from it

Alessandra,  January 28, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

blogger is not working!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP