I wanna see you dancin' dancin'

>> Monday, August 20, 2007


Now and then I like to do a bit of "Nostalgia" pieces... Today the super awesome Afic Simone!!!! Now when I was about 7 years old in 1985, I danced to this song every day (it was on a vinyl record at that time). But NOT just danced, I went NUTS!!! I'm talking about head spins and jumping of the dining room table...! Also I thought he was just SO absolutely cool with his super white teeth and those dance moves, check out the leg movements and the chair in the mouth spin! Listen to the very very end of the song, the very ending is very important. :)

Ahh those were the good ol' days... :) Now days, for 'fun' I just go to the office and send emails and stuff...



My parents incidentally approved this obsession, so maybe it's with their approval through Afric's fancy leg movements began my love of foreign and exotic lands ;) ...such as Holland... ;) ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP