Ohh beeHaaaive...!!!

>> Friday, August 3, 2007

Or... "Don't let Ale and Vito out in public because they can't behave in the presence of gentle company".

Last weekend we went out for a leisurely afternoon with one of Vito's friends Barollo and his lovely French girlfriend Madellina.

After a few very elegant pints of Belgian beer we were all taking turns visiting the restroom...

scene: at the table Ale and Vito are having a loud conversation with hand gestures... Barollo comes back from the restroom and sits down next to Madellina.

B: What's going on? What did I miss?

M: They're fighting again...

Ale: OF COURSE IT WOULD BE ME!!!!

Vito: But I'm a GUY!

Ale: I'm a GIRL!!!!!

Vito: It would be me, I'm hotter!!!

Ale: WHAT!? NO WAY!!! I'm HOTTER!!

B: What are they fighting about this time??

M: Who gets to make out with Scarlett Johansen first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP