In the Big Apple...

>> Saturday, August 25, 2007

As we frolic here in green fields among the cows.....



Meanwhile... in NYC...


...there ain't no cows on the green fields of Bryant Park... (Photos thanks to my friend on location.)



Hmmm... personally I think that's how I like NYC... from a distance! NYC and I were having irreconcilable differences. NYC is HUGE, in your face, has ADD and always competes for attention. That did not sit well with me. I LIKE to be the center of attention! NYC and I just can't be in the same town together... there is no room for the both of us... but I'm glad to see the pictures and see NYC in its element.

And now... I present you with a snapshot of my commute to and from work back in NY:

The Staten Island Ferry! This is actually my favorite view of NYC... seeing it get smaller and disappear into the horizon...


I think NYC is like a big rich chocolate cake, it's more delicious when you admire it from a distance, rather then eating it and getting a stomach ache and never wanting to see another chocolate cake ever again in your life. But then again, I'm not really into deserts anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP