Tira mi su and su and SU!

>> Wednesday, August 1, 2007


The tiramisu turned out tasting... yummy! Well my test subjects were Vito and his parents. We stopped by at his parents for a very lovely dinner featuring "Coq au Vin" which is chicken cooked in red wine, super french, and tasted delicious! After dinner the tiramisu came out and I kinda watched them for any signs of "bad tiramisu effects" but all said it tastes good!!! And had seconds... !!

I guess it's hard to mess up something that is made with lady finger cookies and sweet creamy filling. I do know exactly what to fix next time. For one, I thought I'd be able to BEAT skim milk into becoming whipped cream... That didn't work, even after the beating I gave it. Also I could also use a bit more alcohol, my tiramisu came out a bit virgin.

There is no stopping me now!!! Whats next!???? Maybe... carrot cake?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP