>> Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm getting ready for starting work. How? By bringing out my outfits and putting my summer play clothes away... I also tried on my favorite Miss Sixty jeans and they actually fit!!! Wow.

And now here is a random yet exclusive inside look into Vito's parents' garden...


Ahh... to sit among the rainbow blossoms bathing in mid day sunlight... to sip the honey sweet ice tea... aaahhh... soon soon summer will be carried away...
note to self: buy that villa in the Caribbean

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP