They found me... I don't know how... but they found me!

>> Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ohhhhh goodness... The mighty barcelonareporter.com found me!!!

See, now this is a perfect example of how EVERY word you say (or write) flys like a little bird up in the sky... and you can't catch it!!! Now my "beef" with Barcelona is broadcasted for the world to see. Ooops! I wonder how much hate mail I'm about to get??? But I'll wait a little bit before posting a "public" apology for the people of Barca.

So if you have a chance- get on over there and leave your opinion.

Muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP