Europa Europa...

>> Tuesday, April 25, 2006

You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).
What European City Do You Belong In?



Hmm.... interesting.... I guess I was hoping for Berlin... but close enough right!? Or maybe these test are not the best way to tell if Nico and I are really competible? Nahh they tell the truth!!

OK kids, go do it, tell me what you get...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP