Behind the caffeine veil

>> Wednesday, December 13, 2006


How cute is this? A pretty nice little gift for a hostess or so... And you don't have to go to the museum to buy it! The Moma shop is not even located in the same area as the museum! (Haha, just kidding, museum is not so bad too! ...or so I heard.)

I've been into 'designy' stuff lately... I think I'm just getting old and realizing that there are no GRAND schemes to life, just pleasure in details. EWWWWWW BARFFFFFF!!!

Don't worry, no depressing stuff here, but HEY! Why not chase down the grand schemes AND pleasure in details as well!?

Sempreprimavera is about having it ALL!!! That's right! No guilt, no excuses! FORWARD my people!

My coffee was especially strong and wonderful this morning! Aaaaahhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP