Crema what!!???

>> Monday, December 18, 2006

I've been busting out my cookbooks out of the cupboard and actually trying some recipes. "Practicing." Trying to gain as much "bargaining power" as possible... You know, since I'm trying to get Nico to do my laundry I'll have to sweeten the deal for him too.

Anyway, I made Crema Catalana... (which in fact is very sweet) and I know, I've had my issues with Barcelona but why mix politics with FOOD!? So, here is the result:




















All I have to say... I'm looking forward to lots of progress this vacation. I am not sure how ambitious I should feel, but Grandma did tell me that one can get very far with sugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP