Fun is good for you, and the more the better!

>> Sunday, December 31, 2006




















Main square in Bruxelles.











Lots of partying going on!!! Europe in christmas time really is beautiful! I took a few days off from Nicoland and went to Bruxelles... was GORGEOUS!! Everything is going beautifully. Really. In fact, so beautifully that I'm holding my breath as if not to create too much wind.
I love it! and I still have a week here at Nicoland!!
And BTW, want to wish everyone great partying for new year's eve tonight!!!
Baci!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP