>> Friday, December 1, 2006



















The main square... No these are not toy houses, they're real! They do look like they're made out of Gingerbread cookies!!

Just makes you want to crumble and crush doesn't it!?

Happy weekending everyone!
I'll be at the pool all weekend doing some laps to make sure I have a perfect body so that Nico will want to permanently install me in his house. (Um... and to work off all the beer calories I will get tonight!!!!!!!! Wallstr and I are going to have our own Belgian beer night!!!!!!!)

ps: wow, December 1st already!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP