...oh no you d'int!!!!!

>> Thursday, September 28, 2006

Omgoooodness!!!

Nico has been revealing to me some of the stuff that we are going to be doing... sounds like so much fun!!!! He knows he has to tell me what we are doing so I can put together an appropriate wardrobe ;) Don't you love a considerate, sensitive man!? (hehe)

Oh speaking of which, yeah, and I'll be meeting all his friends. Like all of them... like at the SAME TIME!!!

Nico: ...you're not feeling any pressure are you??
Ale: who me? Oh NOOOO... no problem, you know I enjoy being the center of attention anyway!
Nico: amm.. who said they'll be giving you any attention?
Ale: ..............................................ok, are you TRYING to make me feel the pressure???????!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I've been cranking up on my language lessons so that I can know what trash talk is going on about me! Hmmm... though... unless they are talking about ordering a coffee at the cafe, or discussing how to buy a train ticket... I'll be pretty much lost....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP