Sweet news and other sweets!

>> Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I've received a confirmation of some very AWESOME news today! I will have a week off in December, to encompass Christmas and New Year holidays!!! Its a week that has been granted to me to live life as it should be lived!!!! Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do. I already have an idea... but we'll see. I am definitely going AWAY somewhere. This "free-be" week needs to rock!

Its always more fun to have time off when you're "not supposed to". Just like skipping out class (kids, don't listen to me, that's bad!). Its not as great as regular earned vacation, this is much more sweeter!!!

Talking about sweet... Last night, a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend... asked me out for dessert... I could tell this boy was pretty young, but I'm a sucker for guys with green eyes who just ask you out point-blank. Such confidence is just refreshing, I literally can not say "no". Also, what was surprising is that I was coming straight from the beach, my hair was pulled back and I had sand and salt all over me. But than again, I'm so dark now, that when I smile my teeth and my eyeballs are the only features visible! I love it!!

Anyway, the funniest thing was when we were chitchatting, I finally ask him how old he is... and hold my breath...

"23"

Whhheeew- I breathe again. What a relief, I was afraid he was 18 or something...

"How old are you?" - he asks.

"27" hehehe, I tried my best to subdue an evil smile...

"WOW!! REALLY!!?? I thought you were like 20 at most!!!!" - There goes the jaw crashing to the floor. (haahaha)

I was pretty proud actually, usually I get 17, 18... so I guess I'm "graduating". I think he got over the initial shock because after our little dessert outing he asked for my number and invited me out again next weekend...

He is super cute. But at the same time, I'm wondering that perhaps I should date guys my own age? But at the same time, if a younger guy pursues you, he is usually confident yet understands not to argue with you. And those are two qualities I absolutely LOVE in a man. Plus, guys "my age" think I'm 17 and not legal yet, so they stay away!!! How sad... hehehe.

Lesson kids: ALWAYS check your love interest's ID card, just to be sure... (International driver licenses are acceptable too.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP