I'm so scary!! RaaAAARRrrr!

>> Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Hmmm... just because poppies are pretty and they grow all around town.
Also because I have to run out of the house in a few minutes for a day full of various business oriented activities.
And I don't even mind because it's not very sunny today... shhhhh
Oh... women don't really wear high heels here, so when I show up for interviews with my super high BCBGs I think I straight up SCARE people. It's ok, I think a bit of fear is good!
Ok, so gotta run scare a few people... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP