Learning Dutch Volume II

>> Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A: I'm never going to speak Dutch...

V: Oh, don't worry, you'll get it sooner or later!

A: No, I mean, I'm never going to speak Dutch. Even if I learn it there is just no opportunity to use it. TV is in English, Radio is in English, everyone speaks English, work will most likely be in English... I'll never get to speak it!!!

V: People will speak Dutch to you.

A: No they won't... (pouty face) You have to have patience of a teacher... and I don't have enough money to pay everyone...

V: I'll speak Dutch to you!

A: Ok! Ready... go! Start now!

V: (YAWN)...Ok, I'll start tomorrow


Ok FINE, here is what really happened:

A: boohoo- I'll never speak Dutch! Because there is no need for it.... waaaahhhhwahh

V: I'll speak Dutch to you!! Katalakakaktkktka blaalalalbbkeee thhekekekhtkehketrjkejr wrooom wroom kiiikaakakekekek!?!???

A: heh??

V: Ok, we start tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP