Interview blunders 101

>> Friday, June 15, 2007

the interviewer: So, tell us a little more about your personality

me: Well, I'm always super happy and perky so sometimes my co-workers want to strangle me

***
the interviewer: I assume you already know a bit about our company right?

me: Oh absolutely! Not only did I read everything on your website, I even googled much of the terminology because I had NO CLUE what the heck it was talking about

the interviewer: our site has an English version

me: right, that's the one I was reading...

***
me: um... I saw toothpaste in the restroom... is this going to be like NYC?? Do the employees pull all nighters here too!?!?? Cus' I ain't down wid dat!

***
the interviewer: we like to hire internationals

me: oh yeah, why's that?

the interviewer: well, to be honest dutch people are kinda lazy

me: oh really!??? so do you have many internationals working here now?

the interviewer: well just a few, most are dutch

me: I'll fit right in!!!

***
me: I just L.O.V.E your modern style orange chairs!!!!

the interviewer: thanks, they are nice aren't they...

me: TOTALLY, oh cool... you can spin all the way around! wo-o-w!


Well believe it or not, I have gotten invitations for second round of interviews with all the companies! I'm so pumped!

You know why else I'm pumped!? It's BIG Vito's B-day today!!! Since the party already took place, today's evening activities are being kept under strict hush-hush, VIP style ... I can just say that we are going to an undisclosed location... for an undisclosed dinner :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP