Last weekend's pictorial

>> Thursday, June 21, 2007


Wow, it's already THURSDAY and I haven't even talked about last weekend yet. I'm so behind, so here is a little pictorial run through. Top- my starter at a place we went out to for Vito's b-day on Friday...

This is taken from the balcony area of the cricket club. (Saturday)

Sunday we had a massive barbecue at Vito's parents'. It was super lovely with all kinds of stuff to grill. Even jumbo shrimps.

Oh and here is Vito looking smug in front of the place we went to on Friday. I just love that picture.

This weekend, well tomorrow, I'm heading out to Belgium! It's Aurelia's B-day and we're gonna party like it's her birffffday!! (Cus'it is... duh!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP