Pani e Tulipani

>> Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Do you ever get the feeling like something is about to happen? Something good? Something really really good!?? Something so good that if someone were to tell you what it is, you wouldn't even believe it. You don't know what, you don't know how or what it is about, but you are so SURE that its coming...

That's what I'm feeling right now. I keep trying to guess what this "reaaaaaallly good" thing is... but I have no idea. I've gone through a number of possible things that would make me pretty happy right now, but I don't think its any of those. Its something that will be completely unexpected, unthought of and unheard of...

Well whatever it is, the anticipation is giving me a high.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP