>> Tuesday, February 28, 2006


Here are some pictures from the wonderful Turkish restaurant we went to for Dulce's birthday. A great place to have a party because they'll set up a long table for you in the back and around 11pm music and dancing starts on the cozy little dancefloor... its awesome!

The staff is super friendly... well, in fact, I was super friendly right back and well... now one of them is in love with me and I have not done anything to discourage it ....and so I can't really go back there ever again!!!

haaha, but you should its a great place. The belly dancers come to get the party started each Saturday. (Email me if you want to go and I'll tell you the name of the place.)

This is the "before" shot. Then the hookahs and bottles of wine were brought over! Together with candles and the terracotta walls it makes for a lovely intimate setting.

The food is amazing also! Oh and the turkish wine... just don't drink too much because you will wake up wishing you didn't!!!


More wild times to follow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP