Staten Island Ferry quote of the day...

>> Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Younger vulgar lady to an older vulgar lady:

YVL:
"I'm considering a princess cut diamond..."

OVL:
"Oh, yeah? I like those. I have a ring with a princess cut diamond, and that bastard is SO SHINY, that its even shinier than my f'king face."

(they both nod in approval...)

Ohhhh, and I get to ride the ferry in such intelligent company every day! OHHH, I hope Nicholas marries me so I can apply for EU citizenship... move to Germany and slowly start buying up property in Italy... Come on already, I can't wait!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP