Nostalgia...

>> Wednesday, March 29, 2006



Ahhh... today we are having a bit of Costa Rica nostalgia... The Volcano Arenal. I am ready for a vacation! Better put: I'm ready for an adventure. Something that will make your blood circulate, make you sweat a bit... like I'll can't believe we went repelling of waterfalls! Can't wait to do that again, what a rush!

Where would you rather be right now!? If time or money was not an issue... anywhere... tell me!

Oh by the way, Kaya took that picture. She is just a visual genious! I believe it was from the porch at our cabana place while having breakfast. Desayuno "Americano"- two eggs, hot dog, fruits and toast... and coffee... of course! We would call it, our breakfast with the Volcano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP