Ciao Ciao Bambino...

>> Friday, May 26, 2006

We made it people! Last day!!

Next week WallStr and I will be in Cali indulging all kinds of good vibes!!! And I won't forget to drink one (bottle) for each of ya!

Everyone enjoy the Memorial Day weekend! And dear Europe and Asia... I think you guys should take Monday off just so that we can all collectively not be working and thinking sunny thoughts!

A bit of excited screeching is in order right about now...

Yeeeeeeeeeepiiiiiiii!

ciao! see you in June! Please miss me! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP