>> Thursday, May 25, 2006

I love California!

It's funny but I think that the world is divided into two groups of people: those that love california and hate NY and those that love NY and hate California. The two are mutually exclusive, its the craziest thing ever. When new yorkers ask me why I love Cali I usually tell them, its for all the reasons they probably hate it.

So lets list the reasons I LOVE it just to be clear:

1. Weather is perfect ALL the time. Its sunny, its not humid and its never unpleasantly hot or cold.
2. Its GORGEOUS. Palm trees, blue skys, mountains, beaches.
3. People are relaxed.
4. When stuck in traffic you can flirt with your traffic neighboor (while in NY you'll still be in traffic yet no cute neighbors to speak of.)
5. Coffee Bean (Same idea as starbucks but it TASTES GOOD and they have cool fireplaces right in the middle of the shop)
6. In and Out Burger. A fast burger joint like that makes me PROUD to be an American (sorta.. American.)
7. Cowboys!!!
8. Vineyards
9. REAL strawberries, and other fruits and vegetables. (As opposed to plastic ones served up here.)
10. My Good Mood!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT! PLUS, I get to see some friends I haven't seen in a while...

On the Nico front... that boy is simply fantastic!! He has been mentioning "bookings" of some sort, for some stuff... but will not tell me what exactly that he is planning... Why, I do believe he is trying to seduce me!!?!! (I think he forgot he did that already... ahem... that's fine, I will not protest.) He's gold, I just want to hand cuff him to me!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP