Who's your daddy!?

>> Saturday, May 20, 2006

My very first boyfriend would tell me that I should act "more feminine". Apparently the fact that he couldn't beat me in arm wrestling was bothering him too much... or maybe the fact that I would make fun of him for that... in front of his friends... Ha! Yes I was a mean young lady.
Well, he would try to tell me what to do and how to act and I would just laugh in his face, because that just doesn't work for me.

My friends and family actually would always make comments about how the only guy that would be able to tame me would have to be a Neanderthalical Iceman type from the jungle... who would drag me around by my hair. And in fact I always found that to be kinda hot... yeah, I even let my hair grow long in preparation for the ocasion! Amm.. yeah...anyway.

I always insisted though that I like nice sweet guys! I always have! I guess I just always attracted the macho types... yet when confronted with my apparently even MORE macho self, they would just break! "Ooops, I did it again" I'd say, and quickly move on before their hysterical mothers would get a hold of my address... rraaarrrr!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that in a relationship there is always a masculine and a faminine factor. If my previous guys insisted on acting like bitchy little girls... well I had no choice but to assume the masculine portion and tell them to shut-up sit still.

Ok enough philosopy, I just have to report that the other today arrived an envelope with my tickets that Nico arranged for me. Yeah, I quietly sat there for a while staring at them...

If someone asks me "who's your daddy!?" I have a ready answer!
(AND no dragging by the hair was necessary!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP