The Brooklyn Diet!

>> Monday, July 17, 2006

How delicious does that look!??????? Believe it or not, but these wonderful delights can be found in good ol Brooklyn, on Emmons Ave.



















My friend Dulce was brave enough to order the chocolate mousse pyramid while I was delusional enough to think that ONE single piece of baklava would be enough for me.. yeah... NO! We so ended up sharing the wonderful pyramid that held a treasure inside (white chocolate mousse!) .

All I know I want these tables for my pattio!!!
Like NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP