>> Monday, July 24, 2006


















Waaaaahhhh!!! I wanna be an expat blogger!!! I was just thinking, I'm kinda bored with my blog... I mean apart from the trips I take my day to day activities just do not excite me. Now imagine how much more fun would my blog be if it was an expat blog! Most people on my side bar are either international or expats because its just so fun! Even going to the store for a loaf of bread is an adventure!!!

Like Friday I drove up to Lake Champlain, NY and while it was a nice outing, there was just something missing. I fully well realize that its all in my head and there were many Canadian tourists there who apparently were having lots of fun, but for me it just wasn't exotic enough. But here are some pics anyway (I stole from random people on Flickr... cus again, they're better than the ones I took...)



















Well, I can't complain all that much, this is turning out to be a pretty eventful summer. I was in Cali end of May, in Europe end of June, this weekend was a three day weekend, next weekend will be as well, and Nico is coming in August and we'll be having a nautical get away in Long Island... Its all good!

Speaking of next week, I'm going to my cara amica's wedding in the Chicagoland area. I have the honor of being one of the bride's' maids and I totally love the dress! I'm NOT going to have a date at this wedding, as you remember it was a big issue previously

Doing OK with the weddings so far... This was #1, and #2.

OH Goodness... tomorrow is Monday... dont even want to think it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP