That will be 25 ice creams please...

>> Thursday, July 20, 2006

Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 50%

Well, you don't have the worst job in the world, but it's not great.And don't worry, you're not the problem - your company is.Start looking around for another job, even if you're not totally fed up.Because in time, you're going to be dying to quit!
Should You Quit Your Job?
The whole gold digging episode got me thinking. What the heck is all that appeal about money and especially getting it without really deserving it. Hmmm Precisely that led to to start thinking about my job and how I don't think I'm getting enough money (without deserving it). Well for me the job issue goes deeper than money, I think its just embedded in me to be a job hopper and perhaps the only way I will really gain job satisfaction is if I'm working for myself. Who knows... but what I do know for sure is that I'm getting a total itch for that job hop again. Maybe in some ways we never change? And if we don't is it really because we can't or because we just don't want to? (Welll, this is sempre primavera, where we believe we can do anything, so that means we don't want to... but than can we make ourselves WANT TO??)
Ok, whatever I just confused myself...
Ale: Nico honey... will you maintain me financially if I decide to quit my job?
Nico: Well what would you do all day long??
Ale: I'm thinking I'll go to the gym and work out all day so I can look really hot... and in the evenings greet you properly when you get home...
Nico: Sorry darlin I'm thinking you go work all day, go to the gym during your lunch hour and still greet me properly when you get home, how does that sound!?
Ale: FINE! So you don't want to maintain me financially... I'll still take it out of you in ICE CREAM currency!!!!
Nico: Just name your flavor...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP