WC = water closet

>> Sunday, July 2, 2006

OK, World Cup is officially over for me, Brazil is OUT!!!!!!! This is just HORRIBLE!!!!!! I'm gonna grab my ax and go chop up some trees in the nearest park... (I can't vandalize any cars... my neighbors in the cute cul-de-sac will not appreciate it.) Maybe later I'll drink more brasilian beer till I can't see infront of me anymore...

Just kidding kids! The only thing I'll be choping up is some lettuce for my super healthy salad and drinking some sparkling peligrino water... still this world cup really is a WC - a real freakin' toilet... Nothing against the frenchies... but still.... this suuuuuuucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP