Anastasia strikes again...

>> Sunday, February 25, 2007

Am I the only one that gives myself a perfect manicure before going to my hair salon? Anyway Anastasia strikes yet again and my hair is now shorter and whiiiiiiiiteeeer while my complexion seems darker (yes I went to solarium). It's like Marlyn Monroe meets Sofia Loren... and yes there is absolutely nothing wrong with giving yourself such aggressive compliments ;)


They're my two beauty icons. I always try to realize blending these two styles... Ahhh a girl can dream can't she!?
note: I realized in my old post I named my hair lady Veronika, but then changed it to Anastasia. She is not really called either name, but both names could fit her perfectly. Just trying to paint a picture see it?

7 comments:

vespa-rosso,  February 25, 2007 at 3:28 AM  

Want to know something interesting? My mom has been told on numerous occassions that she resembles Sophia
Loren. Sadly, I inherited none of the genes that she attributes to her Sophia Loren'ness. Sad.

PS. I want to see pics of you with the new 'do.

Confessions of Cleopantha February 25, 2007 at 12:59 PM  

Yes l do and l wash my hair and try to make it look good, only to get there have it washed again, messed up and look like a space cadet with foils all over the place! It's a girl thing.

Cousin February 25, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

I usually hit the restroom and wash my hands before going to Supercuts, does that count?

Has anyone done wedding cupcakes yest? Seriously, I could see this working!

Pos vibes for Nicoides of March!

ale February 25, 2007 at 5:30 PM  

vespa - i think parents have this univeral talent of passing on exactly the genes that we didnt really think necessary :) but that's why the kids are always smarter then the parents- because we have to figure out how to use the genes for our best benefit

cleo - oh good i'm NOT the only one!

cousin- supercuts!! noooooo!! thats for little kids isn't it?

wedding cupcakes actually have been somewhat a trendy thing to do in the last few yrs or so, even this picture i took from a wedding cake website from the UK actually- which means its catching on around the world too not only usa.

thanks for pos vibes!!! :)))

guyana-gyal February 25, 2007 at 6:21 PM  

What would be the perfect place for the wedding for you?

Mmm, chocolate cupcakes. mmmm, that's what I want.

ale February 25, 2007 at 7:09 PM  

GG these look pretty good to me! :)

http://sempreprimavera.blogspot.com/2007/01/fancy-that.html

hehe

cadiz12 February 25, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

i think you definitely can pull off marilyn hair. you're one of very few.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP