Don't you just love cupcakes!

>> Tuesday, February 6, 2007


So Highcontrast and I went to Ikea the other day. I drove so, Highcon decided to thank me by feeding me all day!!!


Starting with these INCREDIBLE Red Velvet cupcakes from Amy's Bread! (photo above from NYnewsday.com) Mine disappeared too fast for picture taking!
Endless free refills of Ikea coffee is just mandatory. Then, we OBVIOUSLY had to have some Swedish meatballs with lingdonberry sauce. (Obviously!)
After that more shopping insuid, and let me tell you it is SO nice in Ikea on a Monday since there is NO ONE THERE! However the few people that were there, still afforded us with plenty of opportunities to make fun.
Even on the return trip a bit of traffic was welcomed since we were having an in depth strategy session for our next game plan... One must always have the next step in life planned. It may not happen the way you plan it, but in any case you'll be better prepared.
In the evening some spicy Jambalaya...! I'm not eating ALL day today!

5 comments:

Guyana-Gyal February 6, 2007 at 8:07 PM  

Ay yai yai, I'm going to grow sideways just looking at those delish cupcakes. I want a couple with tea. droool.

Un-Swiss Miss February 6, 2007 at 11:27 PM  

Yum! I love Amy's! Where are you having Jambalaya?

I have this sinking feeling that I will get to know Ikea way too well...

ale February 6, 2007 at 11:38 PM  

GG i've been drinking tea ALL day, i think i'm nervous now because of it :)

swiss miss- that's EXCITING cus you'll be shopping for your new home!!!! :)))) Yey!!!

jiji February 7, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

those cupcakes look AMAZING. i think ill stop by amys bread today!

cadiz12 February 7, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

mmmmm, red velvet! i love those!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP