>> Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And this winter wonderland is going on literally in my back woods. Seriously, across the street. I just got a bit jealous looking at blogs from Sweden featuring wonderful snowy scenes. So I decided to prove (to myself) that here in Staten Island we too can have a winter stuff.


A little stream completely frozen!

To take the picture above I actually laid down on the ground, like I see all the photographers do. Hm... I don't know, did it make some kind of difference? Of course I didn't notice a bunch of little twigs right in front of my camera!!!

Ten days till Nico arrives..! I'm curious if this trip will bring new developments. As Kaiya pointed out our every trip had some sort of underlining theme; seeing eachothers' home towns, meeting families, romantic get-aways, so we'll see what this one will be about... :)

6 comments:

cadiz12 February 20, 2007 at 12:59 PM  

i don't know, ale, these pictures make staten island look -- dare i say it? -- a bit rural. ha ha.

hmmmm, you'll have to let us know what the theme of this trip will be. but you know what i'm rooting for...

cadiz12 February 20, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

nice pics, by the way. it takes real dedication to lie down in the snow these days!

ale February 20, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

the snow is totally frozen so it was like laying down on linoleum or whatever. its not rural unfortunately, there are parks and reserves however, but the rest of it looks like a big suburb

December_starlet,  February 20, 2007 at 4:51 PM  

wow, the photos of winter over at ur side is just so wonderful

Cream February 20, 2007 at 5:52 PM  

How will Nico put up with the icy weather?
Ah, he's used to ice cream...I see!

Alessandra,  February 20, 2007 at 6:58 PM  

thanks starlet!

cream, nico comes from a pretty cold country, oh and there is nothing icy about ICE CREAM! wheeeeeheee!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP