My very own book shop!

>> Sunday, February 25, 2007

This is the coolest thing EVER! I can't believe I didn't know about this before... Amazon lets you create your very own book store where you can categorize and review the books you've read and keep it all in ONE PLACE! So fabulous, now it will be super easy to do my "immature book reviews", I added the link on my side bar.

I just started the store and already have the girly category, my favorite history novels and cookbooks... maaaaany more to add, after all the last few years reading has been quite a career since it takes me 2 hours to get to work (and 2 hours to get home) so I read FOUR hours PER DAY!!!

Anyway, my store is totally cute in Pink and Turquoise!!!

5 comments:

cadiz12 February 25, 2007 at 9:05 PM  

that page is SO TOTALLY you!

guyana-gyal February 25, 2007 at 10:39 PM  

Speaking of 'chick lit' you know those 'true confession' magasines? I know they're not 'lit', but I just love them on a rainy day.

Cream February 26, 2007 at 6:29 PM  

I like you cookbook collection!
Will have to try and get the Provence one.

ale February 26, 2007 at 6:50 PM  

you should write a cookbook cream! and do the illustrations and write anecdotes along with the recipes!!

gg- havn't heard of that magazine sounds picante!

jiji February 26, 2007 at 8:04 PM  

what a cute idea! i'll have to start one.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP