Sweet! ...and Fun!

>> Thursday, February 22, 2007


Yeah, yeah, ok, maybe I AM getting obsessed... and very prematurely at that!

But I've already decided what kind of wedding cake I want...

<-- tada! Gorgeous isn't it!? Now I know y'all gonna go and steal my idea, but that's ok! Oh and I totally want to make it myself. Well, when I say "myself" I really mean, I'll have my friends make it!!!! ;) And yes as for the actual place, I've narrowed it down already here!

Don't freak out, no one is getting hitched or anything, it's just amazing how I've never been interested in ANY of this stuff before. In fact, from about 16 to 19 I've had recurring nightmare that I'm getting married and at the last minute I run out of the building "Runaway Bride" style!

I should just admit it, I kinda, sorta like Nico... in that way... you know... :P

And you know the WORST part about all this!??? I'm not even making myself sick right now, I'm OK with being this way. Kinda new and fun!

lesson kids: Yes life IS all about FUN! It definitely SHOULD be!!

and now I leave you with Belle Perez song, she agrees that life should be fun for everyone:





What I can't believe is that I jumped on the youtube wagon... So addictive, just the other day I got Nicolanguage lessons and was taught to say all kinds of profanities! As far as I'm concerned I'm ready to take on Pancake land.

*** 10 minutes later ***

GET OUT!!! So I decided to actually LOOK UP Belle Perez and she is FROOOM Nicoland (well Belgium to be precise, but close enough.) I've had this song on my Italian summer compilation CD for years, so today was the first time I actually saw the video. I got curious because the scenes were strangely familiar!! Weirdness! Complete Madness!!

4 comments:

vespa-rosso,  February 22, 2007 at 5:15 PM  

okay, that song is very you. all boppy, etc. :)

jazz February 22, 2007 at 7:43 PM  

i cannot WAIT for your wedding!

December_starlet,  February 23, 2007 at 3:50 AM  

wohoho.. before u run away... dun forget to invite me to ur big day too!! hehe

cadiz12,  February 23, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

you know i'll put all my martha-stewart skills to good use for you; just let me know when and where. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP