Care for a safari?

>> Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Omg omg omg...

I'm having chest pains... experiencing lack of breath...

I always think being a princess is a piece of cake, but when I saw these bad boys I literally almost fainted!

24 always has been my favorite number!!!
I don't get stuff like that every day. Ok, fine... this was a FIRST for me actually!
Ok, now I will go back downstairs to continue being mesmorized!!!
Nico so rocks my world!
(Though to be honest I did give him a hint the size of Africa that I'm wishing for flowers...hehe)

7 comments:

Alessandra,  February 14, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

check out weather pixies they have hearts!!! :)

cadiz12 February 14, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

good gravy! you had to use TWO VASES?
nico's a lucky man for the thank you i'm sure he'll get.

ale February 14, 2007 at 11:26 PM  

ha yeah, he'll get a lot of ice cream in bean town ;) but wait, thats a present for me too...

cadiz12,  February 15, 2007 at 12:30 AM  

everybody wins!

charlie February 15, 2007 at 4:02 PM  

what did they arrive in? Looks like a coffin to me! God I spend way too much time in cemetaries!

ale February 15, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

hahahaaa - no niki not in a coffin! gosh get out of that cemetary quick! actually, i worked in manhattan next to a little ancient cemetary and i would always take my lunch and eat it there on a bench cus it was so nice and quiet. everyone thought i was nuts! but i just liked the calm there :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP