Good news and Bad news.

>> Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ok, we'll start with the good news. This is after all SemprePrimavera where bad news are not even allowed...

So.

The good news about working from home is that I get to have this in the morning while sitting down calmly at the kitchen table with my complementary Business Week.



There are bad news however...

The bad news about working from home is that... I get to be FAAAAT!!!!!! (See above diagram.)

Oh, and if yummy breakfasts (lunches, dinners) are not problematic enough, mommy, decides to definitively tip the scales over with these!!!!




And I thought she WANTED Nico to like me and carry me off to Nicoland.

Sofia Loren was a skinny toothpick and all the kids made fun of her in her native Naples. Then at about the age of 16-18, she started developing her famous curves. When asked how she gets to be so hot she always answered.

"You sink diz iz so easy and natural for me??? Oh noh!! I work very ard on diz figure! I eatalotta spaghetti every day! Grazie alle spaghetti!" (See quote if you don't believe me.)

Well, I guess I'll try the same approach when Nico asks me why I got so fat...

"Well sweetie, it's because I try really hard, this doesn't just happen naturally you know! I eat alotta cinamonyapplishious fluffy squares dusted with sugar! Grazzie alle apple squares!"

mammamia, hope it works, hey if it doesn't I'll just ask him if he'd like some more ice cream...

8 comments:

Alessandra,  February 27, 2007 at 5:49 PM  

Lesson kids: when in doubt dish up extra ice cream!

Cousin February 27, 2007 at 8:07 PM  

I say create a sempre primavera tip jar for the health club membership and then you'll be able to eat all you want -- just stay away from the hoodia-voodia!

Re: 2/25's entry: check out www.librarything.com (no pun intended)

ale February 27, 2007 at 8:56 PM  

cousin unfortunately i'm already a member of a healthclub and pool. and i run everyday... this fatness is coming one WHILE excersizing regularly - oiii weiii

oh i checked out 2/25 entry from librarything- dont' get it? why pun?

Cream February 27, 2007 at 9:24 PM  

Panic stations...
Lots of ice cream is definitely the answer... And I mean lots!
How many calories do you lose for each scoop?

cadiz12 February 28, 2007 at 7:20 AM  

ice cream is the best. for eating AND for exercise.

guyana-gyal February 28, 2007 at 1:42 PM  

I had to stop my mother from making custards, etc etc. I was gaining weight, but only on my TUMMY! How gross is that?

Confessions of Cleopantha March 1, 2007 at 6:30 AM  

Working from home is definately a health hazard!!

So is that all l really have to do for a body like Sophia's... eat pasta? But l have been trying that one for years.. Maybe lm eating the wrong type of pasta.

Ps. Guys love a woman with curves so have yourself and extra scoop!

Alessandra,  March 1, 2007 at 2:29 PM  

I just love what Kate Winslet said in an interview when asked how she feels abt being viewed like a role model because she isn't getting super skinny-

"i'm very very average actually, if i'm considered plus size then its complete rubbish"

actually i think she said "ridiculous bullshit" but "complete rubbish" just sounds more brittish so i picture her saying that instead :)

sorry Kate you are my role model and NOT because you're "plus size" because you're not, but because you're smoking hot!

cleo- ice cream = s-e-x
just to make sure you're up to speed ;) heheheeee

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP