>> Thursday, March 1, 2007

Jetting of to Bean Town!

Y'all have a great weekend!! (I daydream about being a southern belle... is that wrong?)

I'm bringing with me one of my mom's newest creations, raisin bread. I'll feed it to Nico and maybe he'll get fat too! :)

Oh and if he will think I'm fat and the words of Sofia Loren won't work. I'll just say what Kate (Winslet) said: "I am not plus size, if you think I am that's just rediculous bullshit!"

heeeehe

PS: Happy MARCH!!!!! In the old country this would be considered the first day of Spring! Primavera is magic!!!

2 comments:

cadiz12 March 2, 2007 at 12:11 AM  

happy march!

i hope you and nico have a great time in B-town and that you both get nice and roly-poly from having great food!

looking forward to hearing about it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP