Last minute...bubble bath indulgence!?

>> Friday, March 16, 2007

Thank you all for the emails! I will be sending out the new link next week :) Figured that the first day of Spring, March 21st would be appropriate! :))



I need a manicure, and a long bath with some lilac scented bubbles! Why... why not first of all, secondly, I've been running around town trying to finish up collecting all kinds of stamps and signatures so I can be legal when I go to Nicoland. Yeah, I could have probably got started on it even before Nico and I officially decided what the heck we're doing (because the decision for ME was made a long time ago.) Though, it would have been so strange to admit that I was doing this kind of legal research even BEFORE I met Nico in real life for the first time... hehe HEY! a gal should always be PREPARED :)))) - I mean they tell the guys to always be prepared, why shouldn't WE BE!? eeehehe (Yeah, THAT'S why there is NO NEED for him to know about this lil blog here now is there.)



Anyway we are getting off track.... where were we?? Oh yeah! My bubble bath with lilac scented bubbles... ahhhhh niiiiice


2 comments:

cadiz12 March 16, 2007 at 5:02 PM  

well, babe, when you know, you KNOW, right? ;)
so, does this mean that there will be no information that "nico doesn't have to know" [wink, wink] on the new blog? i'm going to sort of miss that.

this is so exciting! it's inspiring me to maybe pack my bags and move...

Alessandra,  March 16, 2007 at 6:29 PM  

well... cadiz i'm gonna try to test drive the whole idea that i shouldn't keep secrets from my guy... OMG what the hell kind of verbal vomit am i giving you???? dude, dont worry, that will come in private email ;)))

but trashtalk and put-downs will still be on the blog - he'll just have a chance to retaliate- which is more fun anyway

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP