Me, russian??

>> Friday, March 23, 2007

Your Inner European is Russian!
Mysterious and exotic.You've got a great balance of danger and allure.


Hmmm... interesting... (I just can't stop taking these quizzes)

Well, I don't think I'm mysterious, but I'll take exotic and alluring!! ;) hehe

I tried to cheat and make myself sound Dutch... but even with extensive answer manipulation I went through all the possible nationalities, Italian, French.. etc before I finally got Dutch. Hmmm... interesting...

ps: Happy FRIDAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP