Night (marish) revelries...

>> Saturday, March 31, 2007

Gosh, I've been having all kinds of nightmares and weird dreams lately.

I am sure that it's because of some internal nervousness about my move. Like last week I dreamed up a whole new universe with lavender sky, and the earth being one huge futuristic building complex. The entire dream I kept walking in and out of all kinds of corridors and up and down stairs trying to figure out a way to get back to the "real universe". When I finally found the right doors someone on the intercom told me I needed a password to go through and that password could basically be looked up only at the location I started out from!! Obviously I would never be able to retrace my steps up and down and all around!

Last night I woke up around 4am because I dreamed that I moved to the Netherlands and some bakery called "Poppy Buns" (!??) wanted to SUE me for an incorrect mention on this blog!? Well I googled "poppy buns" and do not see any bakeries with such name (and no wonder!)... But in my dream I got pretty worried and kept throwing out their letters in the garbage and a messenger would deliver a new one everyday!!!! I started storing them underneath the sink in the bathroom and it started overflowing (the letters... not the sink).

I guess I'm just having the worst case ever of "am I forgetting anything"!

ps: oh and 3 weeks ago I had a dream that it was time to leave for the airport and NOTHING was packed yet... scary...

I must breathe and concentrate on sweet happy things... like for instance, a cupcake mountain!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP