Two years ago...

>> Thursday, March 8, 2007

Waw thanks to Cadiz I am just now remembering that the two year anniversary of this blog has JUST passed! Ahh... March 5th, 2005! The glorious beginning... The time of great expectations and aspirations!

This is probably a good time to announce that this blog will be coming to a close very very soon. Why? Hmm... maybe you can even guess... Yes, in fact I'm SURE you can guess!

I do have to say that, there will be a

BRAND NEW BLOG!

And...

the grand opening party should be happening at the end of this month. The preparations have been going on already and thanks to our very own Viking who designed it based on my vague description "make it cute, but not too cute, yellow but not too yellow, fun! but not too fun..." it will be ready for unvailing!

Hehehe... a bit of mysterious air is in order... so I shall talk up a storm of explanations later on...

9 comments:

Alessandra,  March 7, 2007 at 10:33 PM  

i promise it'll be pretty! ...but not too pretty.

December starlet,  March 8, 2007 at 4:27 AM  

yeah! u will have a new blog!! clap clap

jazz March 8, 2007 at 7:07 PM  

the suspense!

it's killing me!

ale March 8, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

haha u guys are way too funny!! little smart arrrses :)

cadiz12 March 8, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

happy 2-year anniversary! i'm happy there's a new one, but i'm sad to see SPHQ go... you sure you don't want to keep it sempre primavera?

Mike March 9, 2007 at 8:05 AM  

I was wondering if you were ever going to make the switch... When did we do that, back in September??

Hey, I guess if your 2 year birthday is here, mine will be here soon too! I almost forgot :)

jiji March 9, 2007 at 4:40 PM  

cant wait for the new blog!

Cousin March 11, 2007 at 12:10 AM  

If we were close to 4/1, I'd guess that's it'd be a "optimistic thoughts are banished/sempre (winter)" motiff. Now I can only wonder!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP