>> Tuesday, February 20, 2007

These things are just so fun... I saw them on Annika's blog.

You Are a Golden Blonde
Men see you as flirty and fun, yet deep and thoughtfulYo've got all the pizzazz of a blonde...With the intensity of a brunette
How Blonde Are You?

I like what it says about Golden Blondes. Yey!

You Should Date A Swede!
You're a romantic, albeit an understated and practical one.It's more about a steady partnership for you, not unrestrained fallingYour Swede will give you the unwavering love you craveWhile making up some mean pancakes and meatballs on the side!
Which Foreign Guy Should You Date?


Hmm... a Swede eh? Haha, well I know someone who makes mean pancakes and he is not Swedish. Actually, Pancakes are the national food of "Nicoland"! ;)

I'm just glad it didn't say "Italian", I used to be so crazy about Italian guys. Then I realized, as much as I'd like to think I can, I really CAN'T handle such rollercoaster rides. Not when its an emotional one where you have no idea what the other person is thinking from day to day. Though obviously not every single Italian guys is like that, so it's really not fair to say that. Anyway, everyone must pick a good fit for themselves. What's exciting for some may be a turn off for others.

I guess it's true what they say, you really have to know yourself well and what you WANT before you can seriously be with another person.

Heck... Kaiya just said that a few days ago.

lesson kids: If you love strawberry ice cream but enjoy a chocolate scoop once in a while, it's perfectly OK. But you're still a strawberry ice cream person deep down no matter what.

5 comments:

vespa-rosso,  February 20, 2007 at 8:33 PM  

UMMM. WTF? I kept getting "swede" too! I even tried to switch around my answers to see what would give me "italian" (sorry, I'm still swoony over these guys), and still, what do I get? "Swede". ugh.

ale February 20, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

well as far as i remember your ITALIAN is half italian and half...gasp...! :))))

Cream February 21, 2007 at 12:16 PM  

I once thought I dated a Swede but she was Turnip...

Confessions of Cleopantha February 21, 2007 at 2:51 PM  

Just loved that entry. l certainly know about that rollercoast. Otherwise known as intense passion.
Wish they taught me that lesson about ice cream as a child. lmagine how many more tissues there would be in this world if l had not used them for tears.

ale February 21, 2007 at 10:58 PM  

hi Cleo! oh...noooo that many tears!?? yeah, well me too, just recently learned that ice cream lesson myself! uffff

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP