Ale's yummy breakfast!

>> Friday, October 21, 2005

Last night I was at Dulce's new place, here in Manhattan. (Wallstr and I went over there to "christen" it, and have a KICK ass dinner!) Anyway, this morning it felt like an episode of the Twilight zone because upon leaving Dulce's apartment it took me exactly 23 minutes to arrive at work!

!!!??!? (Excited bewilderment expressed.)

I'm used to having at least an hour and a half commute each morning, involving 4 modes of transportation across both land and SEA! It was so strange that I didn't even feel awake yet as I came into work...

I decided to have a "yummy breakfast" to ease into the day. The inspiration to share it with the world comes from our Cousin, who documents yummy lunches everyday.

So above you see a cheese omelet with ham and a little bucket of American coffee. (Who said quality is better than quantity!!?) Usually I have a pempernickel bagel but today I felt I needed something more complicated. I declined the home fries, otherwise it would have been a very typical American breakfast.

I also learned something very interesting... Those sweeteners, like Equal and Splenda, are REALLY sweet! I never use them in my coffee, I usually rip up half a dozen sugar packets, but today I decided to be a responsible adult. Well, you can imagine my surprise that after just 2 little packets of Splenda my coffee was sweet! Of course than I read the INSTRUCTIONS on the back and it explained that 1 packet of Splenda = 2 teaspoons of sugar. I never new that.

I think I'm going to use Splenda from now on, plus they have really cute commercials with fairies and elves.

What did you have for breakfast?? That's why I love blogging, its just like googling people and finding out all kinds of unrelated information on them!!! Like zooming in on random houses on the other side of the world trying to tell what color are their curtains!!! With blogging, nice people TELL you about their lives and share PICTURES of their houses, cats, the food they eat... etc... etc... its PURE HEAVEN! (oops... I think that's a slogan for Splenda.)

PS: I'm working on an ultimate Bloggers list which I'll put up soon...

kisses and HAPPY FRIDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP