What color is your Power?

>> Thursday, October 20, 2005

Your Power Color Is Indigo
At Your Highest:
You are on a fast track to success - and others believe in you.
At Your Lowest:
You require a lot of attention and praise.
In Love:
You see people as how you want them to be, not as how they are.
How You're Attractive:
You're dramatic flair makes others see you as mysterious and romantic.
Your Eternal Question:
"Does This Work Into My Future Plans?"


Hmmm, interesting.... Whether true or not, I just love those silly personality things...

I was psyched when for one of my jobs I was told I'd have to take 3 different personality tests. But they were sorta a let down, they just kept asking the same set of questions over and over again, just slightly switching up the scenario.

For example: apparently if you never take yourself out for a drive, you're a very aggressive/depressive person! Well, good thing I take myself out on plenty of drives all the time. Or wait... is that bad too?

As for the above test, agree with most of it. But I don't like being called romantic though. What a cliche word. Its much better to be practical. I don't like surprises, because they cheat you out of anticipation which is half the fun! The last one however, is RIGHT ON. Always thinking how something or someone "works into my future". Seemingly a great way to think? But sometimes very counter-productive, because we can't always see how a certain situation, or a person will fit into the big scheme.

Well, enough philosophy! Nicholas told me what town he lives in... so of course I googled the heck out of the situation... and! I am now the proud owner of his home address and phone number, I'm contemplating using google satellite maps to zoom onto his house!!! Yeah, yeah, I don't need this info, but its fun to FIND it! Still, I don't know what he looks like. Oh no, what if he is not cute!? What if he is blonde??? (I like tall, dark and handsome.)

Kids: tricking your boyfreind's grandmother into telling you his social security number, and than running a full report on him... is borderline illegal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP