Happy Friday!

>> Saturday, October 15, 2005

I just have to share this wonderful moment with all of you!

It's Friday, 6.00 pm.
I'm still at work (A project JUST came up, so I'll be here for another hour...)

It's raining. It HAS been raining here since last Friday! Which actually makes it more acceptable to be working and not be on my very happy 2nd Amaretto Sour (yes, I like em' paralyzingly sweet).

Why am I happy!? I'm crazy. I'm Primavera eventhough its Fall. I think I'm in love again...! (I think.) But most importantly, I'm going to Pennsylvania tomorrow to go climb a mountain (OK, a hill)!!!!

Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP