...your eyes

>> Monday, October 31, 2005

falconeyes
FALCON EYES

You have Falcon
Eyes!
Positive Traits: Adventurous,
Brave, Creative, Kind, Loving
Negative
Traits:
Apathetic, Carefree, Indifferent,
Distant, Withdrawn

Your eyes are the windows to your soul. What type of eyes do you have?
brought to you by Quizilla

Just a few comments about the above picture... firstly that girl needs some brow-threading IMMEDIATELY, she also needs to use some Visene (to get the red out)- actually, I personally prefer Bush & Lomb brand. I do like the sparkles...

I found it on Caribbean Colors blog.

Updates: This weekend was awesome though, I went to this little town in PA took pictures, saw more pumpkins! (Took MORE pictures of the pumpkins) I'll be putting it all up soon. Happy daylight saving time I guess, hope no one forgot!!!

Update on the Orphanage trip: I FINALLY received my volunteer info from this organization in Dominican Republic. I'm getting pretty excited. By the way, do you know how hard it is to track down these directors? Its crazy, people don't return your calls or emails... but I'm glad I didn't take it personally, because they're busy since these non profits are pretty small and the directors have full time jobs somewhere else. I love how all the applications are very lengthy with a full page dedicated on listing all the terrible things that could happen to you on the trip (death and dismemberment included)- wow. I realize there are risks to traveling, but I live in NY, there are probably more of a risk of death and dismemberment during my daily rush hour commute than anywhere else in Latin America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP