Belle rose

>> Friday, August 4, 2006

Oh my goodness! The count down to Nico's visit is on... at the end of this month he is here... Which leaves me less than 27 days to get ready! You know, the usual, getting my tan the perfect shade of golden brown, wardrobe changes, hair, etc, etc, etc, ................ etc. Yes, being naturally beautiful is a good start, but I do believe the extra little somethings that could be done, just gives you that extra bit of mystery... or something like that.

Btw, I don't know if anyone noticed but I added a little counter on the bottom of the page so we know exactly when Nico is coming. Its on the bottom because I don't want to be staring at it the whole time.

*wonderful picture of the aromatic roses has been borrowed from Flickr. These actually are exactly the ones that grew in my grandparents' summer house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP