Sexy

>> Sunday, August 27, 2006

Got my hair done! I mean... went to have the sun kiss it! (Highlights)

Then Wall Str and I went to the famous Loehmans store where we cleaned up. Seriously, I walked out of there with extremely large bags. I felt the need for a butler named Larry. Ok, fine I'm exaggerating a bit, it was just ONE large bag, but since I haven't been shopping in a while like a big deal.

It was the Italian label sale, so I got the cutest Ellesse skirt, a Golfer's skirt! Kinda short...ish... Here check out their sexy commercial on the website... www.ellesse.it

That's it, I really have nothing more to say right now... My mind is already on the weekend when you know who will be here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP