>> Saturday, May 28, 2005

Finally!!! Shakira's new CD will be out on June 7th.

Its actually part one of her 2CD release, and its called Fijacion Oral Volumen 1.
The second CD will be out at the end of summer.

Can I just say: She is my absolute FAVORITE!

That's huge to say for me, since I'm the type of person who when asked: "What kind of music do you like?"
answers: "I like ALL different kinds of stuff... depending on the mood... situation... the weather..."

Well, when it comes to Shakira, it doesn't matter what mood I'm, weather I'm on my way to the beach with rowdy friends screaming in the back seat, or on my way to work in traffic on a rainy day... Shakira's music always helps to capture a beautiful moment or bring joy even if you're ready to cry.

Plus she is incredibly talented, as she writes her own words and music.

I've been listening to her for years. We've been through a lot together...!

Breaking up with my first love...

Wild rides through rural Panama on the way to gorgeous pool parties at cliffside villas...

Saying goodbye to my second love...

Endless flights...

Sleepless nights...

Happiest moments with friends on highways... of various countries...

Always with Shakira singing. I don't sing, I can't sing, and I don't really like to sing. But I can't even count the number of times I ripped my vocal cords to Shakira's CD!!!

She is actually going to be in NYC on June 3rd at Bryant Park! How awesome is that!! (Cadiz I know you're jelous! sorry girl.)

Also, she'll be the 8th signing CDs in Times Square... but of course there will probably be a huge killing just to get near her so I doubt I will be able to get "face" time. I would love to tell her though what a difference her music makes for me!

Shakira's website: http://www.shakira.com
Pictures and new: http://www.shakiramedia.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

A blog about finding something beautiful in everyday. Lots of time we forget to do that.



More about me.

Hi!

Hi!
Follow on Bloglovin

BlogCatalog

Personal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP